Pieps DSP Pro Transceiver Beacon
is on back order
The PIEPS DSP PRO is the ideal support for all mountaineering pros with high demand to their beacon without any compromises.
- Maximum circular range of 60 m
- Optimized MARK-function supports in case of multiple burial
- Perfect readable display under all lighting conditions
- Battery lifetime of min. 400 h in Send-mode – saves energy and the environment
- Extensive self-check during power-on
- Advanced beacon-check function
- Direction and distance indication from the initial detection
- 3 antennas allow exact fine search
- Intelligent Transmitter: Auto-Antenna-Switch, iPROBE Support
- Check and update possibility to the latest software
The function Auto-Search-to-Send switches the DSP PRO automatically from SEARCH- into SEND-mode when the beacon is not moving for a certain time (in case of burial). The activation of this function is carried out by all PIEPS Competence Partners online at the Service Portal.
THE INTELLIGENT TRANSMITTER
Auto-Antenna-Switch: A negative influence through electronic devices or metal to the transmitting antenna effects an automatic switching to the other antenna.
iPROBE support: The DSP PRO can be deactivated by the electronic probe iPROBE. The receiving beacon automatically indicates the next strongest signal.
- SCAN-function: The SCAN-function will give you an overview of all buried devices within the detectable range.
- Frequency measurement:The frequency of all other beacons can be checked. The deviation from the standardized frequency 457 kHz is indicated.
- TX600 support: The PIEPS TX600 is a mini-transmitter for dogs and equipment that is transmitting out of the standard EN300718 and can be received with every DSP PRO.
- Inclinometer: With the integrated three dimensional inclinometer the the punctual angle of the slope can be measured.
CARRYING SYSTEM PIEPS DSP PRO
- High wearing comfort at low weight
- Neoprene pouch with soft shoulder strap
- Quick-Pull-System for fast access to the device
- Power supply: 3 batteries, Alcaline (AAA)
- Battery lifetime: min. 400 h send mode
- Maximum range: 60 m
- Search strip width: 60 m
- Temperature range: -20°C bis +45°C
- Dimensions: 115 x 75 x 28 mm
- Weight (g, incl. batteries): 198